Why we love and specialize in Pay-Per-Call Advertising.
1. What is Pay-Per-Call?
Pay-per-call is a type of online advertising where you pay for the actual “Phone Calls” generated by your ad, instead of by the number of “clicks” or “impressions”.
We love this method of advertising for 3 simple reasons:
- It only works on Mobile, and that’s where the Highest Intent searches are happening.
- You only pay for the actual Phone Calls – exactly what you should desire for your online advertising – unless you’re just running a Brand-Awareness campaign.
- You get to speak with the potential customer while they are HOT to find a solution to their problem(s), rather than “following-up” with them after you receive a website form inquiry via email.
2. How do you know it’s working? Are calls Tracked or Recorded?
This depends on IF you use a service like our or not.
If you simply setup you’re own Ad Campaign and list your main phone number, the calls coming in from Ads may be indistinguishable from other Customer inquiries – unless the person answering the phone ASKS the caller how they found you. Additionally, calls will not be recorded this way.
If, however, you employ our services to run the Ads for you, we do both: Tracking each call and Recording each call. We also provide a convenient dashboard for you to review the calls generated, listen to the recordings*, and easily dispute** any calls that did not seem qualified.
*Listening to the recordings can help you determine how well you’re employees are converting inquires into Jobs, or where in the conversation they are losing business for you.
**We charge Per Call, so you should only pay for those that meet the qualifications agreed upon before the Ad campaign is launched. Your dashboard allows a one-click dispute for those that you feel did not meet your desired qualification.
3. Is it more expensive than PPC (pay per click) Advertising?
In general no. However, many factors can affect this answer including how optimized your Ad Campaigns are to begin with. If you run un-optimized Ads (because you set them up yourself), you may wind up paying for a ton of non-qualified calls – making it far more expensive than a similar Pay-Per-Click Campaign. On the other hand, a properly optimized Pay-Per-Call Ad Campaign should deliver leads even cheaper than a Pay-Per-Click Campaign and with better outcomes because you get to speak directly with the customer when they are most interested in finding a solution to their problem(s).
4. When someone calls a business through a pay-per-call campaign, what is their experience?
For customers, making a call through a pay-per-call program is very similar to calling a business directly. The customer shouldn’t be able to tell the difference.
5. How do I get started?
It’s easy. Give us a call today, or schedule a short strategy session on our calendar to discuss your goals and exactly how and when we can help you realize them. Typically it takes 2-3 business days to launch a Pay-Per-Call campaign, and usually a few weeks before the campaign becomes optimized enough to drive consistent qualified callers to your phone each day. The number of calls depends on how aggressive your Ad spend is.